- This service is provided on the first floor of Anschutz Library via a 24 x 36" flatbed color scanner. Bring your items to the main desk in the Map Collection.
- You can scan items smaller than 11x17," on free, walk-up 8.5x11" scanners in Watson and Anschutz Libraries, including an 11x17" color scanner in the Map Collection.
- We cannot scan copyrighted material.
- We charge $5.00 per scan.
- Files can be picked up online, or saved to a disk (PC-formatted CD or flash drive).
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.